As promised, I've changed my blog address....and you are invited to drop by if you'd like to read my "notebook". I don't have a grand new plan, design or strategy for this blog vs the other. It's just that Travel Adventures got old and I wanted something new. Anyway, my idea of adventure travel is traveling to Hamilton NJ or Massachusetts. In that regard, I haven't traveled anywhere recently because I have two black eyes and a nose recovering from surgery.
It's vain, I know and I admit it, but the insurance company gave me a final deadline and I just didn't, just didn't, want to go through the rest of my life with a broken nose. So I did it. I'm repairing nicely and I'm anxious to get back to normal. Bob and I have agreed that I don't go out of the house because we anticipate reactions like those we got at Glacier after the accident that broke the nose. It seemed most people looked at me with sympathy and at him with disgust...you get the idea. However, I'm getting cabin fever. This evening we watched the Blessing of the Fleet in the harbor while eating dinner at our window table. I really wanted to be out there and riding the Miss Barnegat Light through the inlet while the island clerics passed their blessings on the long line of boats, all flying their flags and blowing their horns. It's a fun evening. Next year! Meanwhile, staying put inside has allowed me to finish the Key West Sculpture slideshow...a pet project of mine and NOT one of my husband's. He'd rather do bear and moose, but I truly had the most wonderful time photographing that sculpture exhibit on the beach this January and February. So this is my notebook and I think it'll be just between a few of us. See you soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home