Here's Helayna and me on her first day of first grade! Isn't she pretty? She was all ready with her new bookbag on wheels. I hope she doesn't get that much homework!
You didn't mention that we have to plaster her hair to her head with hairspray in hopes of avoiding any creepy crawlies the natives might be sharing this year! Ugh, but she is so very cute and sweet and if you zebert her neck she laughs this adorable, infectious laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh she looks so sweet! I love the way she is posing in the second photo. How tall she is! And how gorgeous - you will have your hands full (not like you don't already).
Oh she looks so sweet! I love the way she is posing in the second photo. How tall she is! And how gorgeous - you will have your hands full (not like you don't already).
5 Comments:
You didn't mention that we have to plaster her hair to her head with hairspray in hopes of avoiding any creepy crawlies the natives might be sharing this year! Ugh, but she is so very cute and sweet and if you zebert her neck she laughs this adorable, infectious laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh she looks so sweet! I love the way she is posing in the second photo. How tall she is! And how gorgeous - you will have your hands full (not like you don't already).
Oh she looks so sweet! I love the way she is posing in the second photo. How tall she is! And how gorgeous - you will have your hands full (not like you don't already).
oh is she a beauty!!! and so is her bammy.
Happy Birthday Bammy!
Post a Comment
<< Home