Jean's Notebook

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Boobs

All of the news about my mother is sad and frustrating. However, I visited her yesterday and here's what she said to me when I finally convinced her that I should be able to come inside and visit her (I told her I had two boxes of Cheez-Its for her). Once inside I removed my sweater because it was hot and stuffy in her apartment. She looked at me and said, "Did you have your boobs done?"!!! I said no, I had not had my boobs done. "Well," she said,"You never had boobs like that before". I reassured her that I had not done anything to my boobs. So she replied, "I wouldn't tell anyone if I had mine done either." I swear there is NO ONE on this earth like this woman who is my mother.... and that's a good thing.

On the lighter side and on the same subject, Bob came home from wandering in the woods with this unusual sign that he found deep in the Pines. Maybe they would let me in. Cheers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That is kinda funny, you must admit. At least your mom thinks you have boobs that look good enough to be fake. There's a compliment in there somewhere! Smart move with the Cheezits!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a friend with great boobs. i am very curious if they are real or not. i should send her to your mom. i know this is a hard time with her - glad to hear there can at least be some humor.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to admit that it's kind of funny. I laughed right out loud when I read it, it's so her.

And Sandie, yes, mine are real.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meegies, you are funny!! :)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home